- Shop Now
- Visit Us
- 47 Years
- Vin's Wine Club
After you've enjoyed the wine, try this easy DIY to repurpose those beautiful wooden engraved wine boxes!
Wooden wine box
Plastic liner or trash bag
Coco liner (optional)
Cactus or succulent soil
Variety of succulents
Decorative rocks or pebbles
1. Line box with plastic to protect it from moisture damage.
2. Add coco liner to prevent water from pooling at the bottom of the box.
3. Add a layer of activated charcoal for drainage and filtration.
4. Fill with soil. Cactus or succulent soil is best but any soil will do!
5. Trim excess plastic and add a variety of different succulents.
6. Add layer of decorative rocks or pebbles and admire your work!